Thursday, April 17, 2014

Optical Star Quilt

I like to design quilts.  Sometimes that is more fun than making them.  This one is an exception.  I had to try it.  Here is the directions.  I hope they are clear enough.  If not, let me know.  It is hard to write directions, especially with pictures.  This is all new to me.

 

paper piecing pattern - Copypaper piecing pattern3 - Copyoptic star instructions2 - Copypaper piecing pattern4 - CopyUnits E F G (2)Scan0002 - Copy (2)Optical Star Foundation pattern.jpg page 1 - CopyOptical Star Foundation pattern page 2 - Copyoptic star section - Copyoptic star section.jpg 2 - Copyoptica Star quilt photo - Copy

2 comments:

  1. I really like this quilt. Is there a way to get the pattern as a PDF so I can print it out and try it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just posted a new and improved set of directions supposedly in PDF mode. Let me know if you can print it. Good Luck

    ReplyDelete